Fred Meyer: Princess Dolls + Castle Rebate

Fred Meyer is having an awesome Anniversary sale this week. One of my favorite toy deals is the Disney Princess Doll (reg $17.99 – $24.99) on sale for $8.99.

This deal gets even sweeter with an in-store rebate (picture of forms above was taken at the Spokane Valley store):

Disney Princess Dolls, $8.99 each x 2
=$17.98, Submit for a FREE Disney Princess Transforming Castle ($19.99 value!)

The forms are available in-store only and you will need to pay a $3.00 shipping fee. This works out to be about $70 worth of Disney Princess Products for $21!

Please leave a comment if you find the forms at your store.

See the rest of this week’s Fred Meyer deals here.

37 comments

1. Leslie says:

I was able to find the forms at the Bellingham, WA (Lake Way) Fred Meyer…they also had the 20 questions game on special mark down (w/ a yellow coupon) reg. 10.99 and the Q made them $0.89! I grabbed a few for stocking stuffers. Also, they have the Hello kitty small (and I mean small) lego-ish type sets reg $4.99 on sale for $1.50, they make cute stocking stuffers. Moms Best cereal is 2/$3 as well…for a ‘natural’ cereal this is a pretty good price, especially if you have any 1/$1 coupons (NLA?)

2. Christy says:

This rounds out the set well! Also found a barbie rebate for doll/pony . I bought a bunch of the princess dolls so I might qualify for both rebates… Not sure yet.

3. Michelle says:

Could someone please pick up an extra rebate form for me? I could send u a self addressed stamped envelope. Please? Anyone?

4. Laura says:

I was waiting to see if anyone would reply to Michelle. I couldn’t find the rebate forms in the Tri-Cities either. Does anyone else have an extra rebate form they would be willing to mail if I send SASE?

5. Windy says:

Laura–I picked up two extra forms–so I could send one to you and one to you too. :-)If you give me your email address–I’ll send you a message with my address– :-)

6. Bethany Shuler says:

There aren’t any rebate forms in Vancouver, WA at least, not in the Columbia Way store. Could someone send me one? i will send a prepaid envelope and stamp as well….please?

7. Cynda says:

picked up the forms at Wandermere yesterday, they hadn’t taken down the Barbie B1G1Free sign at the Barbie display yet, so they honored it for me – I was thrilled because I didn’t make it out last week.

8. Windy says:

I contacted Mattel regarding the Barbie rebate–because we don’t have the forms at our store..this is the response I got….I’m wondering if you could do the same thing for the Disney rebate–

We’re so glad you contacted us regarding the Barbie Doll & Tawny Horse Promotion!

I do not have a form that I can send but you can include a separate page with your name, address, phone number, item purchased, date of purchase and the store name; with $3.00 in check or money order; your original receipt dated between 10/1/11-12/31/11; and the proof of purchase (UPC symbol) for product purchased.

Mail all this to : Free Barbie Doll and Tawny Horse Promotion, P O Box 1229, East Aurora, NY 14052.

Thanks,
    Susan G.
    Mattel Consumer Relations Team

PS. Did you know you can visit us at http://www.service.mattel.com for replacement parts, product information, and frequently asked questions?

9. Jodie says:

I just visited my Fred Meyer in Salem, OR, no forms. I have had this problem before with FM and there are 3 different types of stores and A,B,C rated. So mabye just the bigger stores have the coupons. I bought the dolls anyway hoping I could get a coupon on line. If anyone has an extra one that would be great. Thanks

10. Melissa says:

Crayola is having a BOGO Free on all it’s products. I got two Mega HUGE coloring books($6.49 each) and two color wonder coloring books with markers (Marked $8.99 buton sale for $5.99 each) for $12.48 total! RV was $31 – I love getting some early x-mas shopping done!

11. gale says:

I live in Mt. Vernon, WA and couldn’t find the rebate forms either! Darn! I have 4 little granddaughters that would love to have one! If anyone has an extra one, please contact me and I would send you a self addressed envelope! I am hoping to get two rebates for two separate families. THank you!
    email me at bobandgale1@ yahoo.com.