Price Blaster Deals at Fred Meyer…

I was surprised when I got to Fred Meyer yesterday and saw quite a few more “Price Blaster” deals than were listed in the ad. Here’s what I found…

Sharpie Permanent Markers, $1.00
Limit 2

Crayola 24 Pack Crayons, $0.25
Limit 4

Eraser Pencil Tops OR Eraser Pencil Tops + Big Eraser Packs, $0.33
Limit 3

Elmer’s School Glue, $0.33
Limit 3

Composition Book, 100 Pages, $0.25
Limit 2

Spiral Bound Notebook, 70 pages, $0.15
Limit 10

Fred Meyer will send you two texts each week with a head’s up on these deals if you text “BLASTER” to 24421.

If you’re headed to Fred Meyer today (July 4th), be sure to check out their clearance apparel – it’s an EXTRA 70% off!

16 comments

1. Crystal says:

You don’t need any coupons for the school supply deals – the discount automatically comes off at the end (just be sure to stick to the limits – or you’ll end up paying full price for any item over the limit).

• Crystal says:

The “Price Blaster” school deals will run through 7/9. The 70% off apparel clearance was 4th of July only.

2. Lisa says:

Can you get more if you do separate transactions (or go back later), or are the limits tied to your rewards card?

• Crystal says:

I don’t believe they are tied to your rewards card. I did two transactions (but they were on different days).

3. Amanda Davis says:

I really am irritated at some shelf clearers in my town…there are NO notebooks left and this is the 3rd day Ive checked! GRRRR! Ive been able to get everything but the notebooks, though :-)

• Crystal says:

I understand, although my store had them in-stock on the 2nd day I was in.

I’m not sure if you can, but have you asked anyone if you could get a rain check? This might be one of those deals that are excluded, but would be worth asking.

Also, I *think* the sale might be running through 7/16 (the tag for the glue said that & I forgot to check the notebooks).

4. TJ says:

I must admit, I am one of those people who goes back multiple times. To be fair, I try to space it out and hit various stores (and I stock pile the supplies for my classroom and to donate to school supply drives). And they aren’t tied to your rewards card, I made my roommate buy the limit when we were shopping and handed him my card to use.

5. Chamorrita says:

Hi, I am new to coupons and would like to know if I am able to use my $.75 off when you buy one (1) box of Quaker Life Cereal to buy a any Quaker Cap N Crunch cereal or do I have to specifically buy the Life cereal. Thanks you.

• Crystal says:

I believe the writing on that coupon states that it is just for Life cereal (which means it cannot be used on other cereals).

If it had stated something like “any quaker cereal” then you would have been able to use it on the Life or the Cap’n Crunch even if the picture only showed Life. I hope that makes sense.