Spokane: FREE Coupon Class!

*****UPDATE: This class is now FULL!*****

I’m excited to be teaming up with Karrie from Happy Money Saver to bring Spokane readers a FREE Beginner’s Coupon Class!

When: Saturday, March 12th from 10:30am – 11:30am

Where: Spokane Public Library (906 W. Main Street)

Cost: FREE (you will probably need to pay for parking downtown)

This is an excellent Beginner Class for those that want to learn couponing basics, secrets & tricks to lowering your grocery budget. We will go over topics including:

• Where to find coupons & How to use them
  • Organizing your coupons the Easy WAY!
  • Shopping at the stores to save
  • Time saving methods
  • Secrets & Tricks to couponing the right way
  • Plus more!

Space is limited! Please click here to register & print out your ticket!

15 comments

1. Sue says:

i like your site alot, just seems most of the bargins are full of sugar, fat, carbs, etc and i wont feed my family that. Would much rather have the foods that cost a bit more, but are a healthy choice. Kind of like Dr Oz.:)

• Crystal says:

Sue,

I agree that many of the “coupon” foods are not the best, but you can use coupons to save in areas other than your grocery budget. For example, you can get REALLY cheap toilet paper at Fred Meyer this week and toothpaste is almost always free at Walgreens. Saving money in those areas would help you splurge on healthier food choices.

2. beth says:

I would love to come and have some friends who would come too but I can not come March 12th. Do you think you will offer another one? and to Sue, There are coupons for tons of things,we just have to choose which coupons to use. Yes many are for less healthy foods but there are many more for healthy foods or non food items that my family uses.

3. Crystal says:

I’m hoping I can offer another one soon, although I’m not sure when Karrie would be able to make it for another one.

The next one I do will most likely be in the Liberty Lake Library. We were going to do this one there, but decided Spokane might be better for more people – and the room holds more people, which is nice.

We had a heck of a time finding a place this time around because all of the Spokane County Libraries are booked EVERY Friday and Saturday through April (for Tax people).

• Dixie says:

Any chance you’d offer one in the Airway Heights area? I live there & where I live is a meeting room complete with a kitchen are. The management of the complex asks for a refundable deposit for the room. I’m sure if it’s advertised enough, you’d have a great turn out & I’d be willing to help with refreshments.

4. Stephanie says:

I would love to come to a class in Liberty Lake also, I live in across the ID border. Let me know how I can keep in touch to get info on that one, I am very ne to this whole thing!

5. Lisa says:

Do you have a date for the next class yet? I would loe to come. Liberty Lake would be ideal since I’m in Idaho. Thanks.

6. cynthia says:

Hi im really interested in your classes an very low income i saw on websites that classes have ended. Is that permanently or temporary? If permanently can you hook me up with someone who could teach me an if there is a cd i can buy

7. Josie Drapeau says:

Hello i would love to attend a class if you could please contact me with the next available opening please. Thank you