Fred Meyer has released a Coupon Policy!
I recommend printing it out & keeping it with your coupons, just in case you run into any problems. Here are some of the highlights:
- Catalina coupons that are printed with another retailer name may be accepted at Fred Meyer.
- We accept valid, current print-at-home coupons…We do not allow print-at-home coupons that do not require any other purchase. (Notice: They are NOT excluding SmartSource, which many people often have problems with).
- We do not accept competitor’s coupons.
Keep in mind…
- Coupon policy is subject to change at any time
- There is NO mention eCoupons (but stacking is addressed in the FAQ)
- Coupon acceptance is still ultimately up to the Store Manager
Thanks, The Coupon Project for the head’s up!