Valentine’s Day Cards $0.10 each…

Have you bought Valentine’s Day Cards yet? There’s still time to order some cute cards for your kids to hand out to their class (I added a little treat to each card)

Clever “Lollipop Pose” inspired by Brassy Apple

• Click Here & Login or Sign-up for See Here
  • Click on “Photo Cards” then on “Photo Card, 4×8″
  • Pick Your Design (I found one under “Wedding” to customize)
  • Create your card & order 24 cards
  • Use promo code 25cards to get your order FREE
  • Just pay $2.49 in shipping!

Thanks, Money Saving Mom and Happy Money Saver!

44 comments

1. Jen says:

What a fun idea – I love it! I might have to try this for my daughter for her Valentine’s for preschool!! Thanks for the idea, Chrystal!

2. kelli says:

oh darn it will only let you do it once :( Do you know if anyone if having deals on just prints? I could photoshop and make a similar and then just order them, I think Costco is the cheapest at .13/copy but have you heard and rite-aid or walgreen deals?

3. Jen says:

Wow, this is SO cute! I have a feeling there will be MANY kids of frugal moms using this idea this year. Thanks for sharing it! So creative!

4. HBiC says:

Thank you VERY Much for sharing this idea with us. I just designed my son’s cards, I opt for the 2 day shipping and it came out to $5.97. Really good Deal. I will pass this along to my readers as well. Thanks again.

• Crystal says:

I actually took a hole-punch and punched a hole above & below the his hand. I didn’t need to tape anything down, just fed the lollipop through both holes.

5. Jen says:

Great idea!! Thanks so much for sharing. I am trying to create one now, but the code isn’t working. Do you know how long the code is good for, and if it is good only on certain ones? Thanks!!

6. Amy Dearie says:

FYI: New Members, only, huh. I only saw that in a recent comment. The “sign-in” part of your ‘step one’ led me to believe it would work for everyone. I did this deal at Christmas but assumed it had reset. Wish I would have known that 30 minutes ago before I created 2 cards. Bummer.